Wednesday, October 12, 2011

There Is No Money In Computers

I’ve been unemployed for more than three years, and resorted to selling ebooks, software that I developed, digital photos, digital artworks, adsense, etc., on-line. After living years on my own, working in my small room, I must admit that there is no money selling on-line using a computer. The truth is, computers will only make you spend more than earn money. Today, you will see tablets, iphones, androids, anywhere in Youtube, CNET, ZDNet, and other tech websites, but you all see them selling to you and not buying from you. You are not benefitting from these so much technology. I bet that once you buy a tablet, you will spend money, and the money you invested does not give you anything in return except money being spent.

No comments: