Monday, November 9, 2009

Ubuntu 9.10 vs. Windows 7

http://blogs.computerworld.com/15035/5_reasons_why_ubuntu_9_10_is_better_than_windows_7

I've been using Ubuntu for three years now, and I'm an Ubuntu user ever since. I'm not saying that Windows is bad it's just that it's quite expensive, living in a poor country, having prices with the exchange rate in pesos, for me it's better to save money than spend it on original software that costs around P3,000 each. In Ubuntu, you got everything you need: photo editing, video editing, audio recording, office, etc. You just have to have time to learn these applications, which I did, just like learning in Windows.
I've downloaded the Windows 7 release candidate, and it's nice, but it's actually the same as any other OS, it's just another different interface. What matters most is that you can do your work with lesser problems and earn some money.

No comments: